- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies like Oreo, with filling
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Ice Cream:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream 35%
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies like Oreo, with filling, crushed
- whipped cream for garnish
CrustPlace 12 cookies and butter in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form.
Line 12-14 muffin cups with foil liners (or a good quality liner that won’t tear when frozen) and divide crumbs evenly between them. Press down firmly.
Ice CreamIn a large bowl, beat whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk until thickened and fluffy (see video for exact consistency), about 6-8 minutes on high speed.
Stir in 10 crushed cookies and divide ice cream mixture between muffin cups.
Freeze for 6-8 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream if desired and serve.