250 grams of flour
1/2 liter of fresh whole milk
3 fresh eggs (Free-range chicken)
40 grams of caster sugar
1 packet of vanilla sugar
1 tablespoon of oil
1 tablespoon orange blossom water or dark rum
1 good pinch of flower of salt and 30 grams of fresh butter to make hazelnut butter and as much for cooking.
1) In a bowl, put the flour. Make a well and add the vanilla sugar or even better, scrape a fresh vanilla bean with a small knife.
2) Add whole eggs, oil, sugar. Add the fleur de sel, a tablespoon of orange blossom water.
3) In a saucepan, make hazelnut butter (let your butter melt until it browns well) and pour it directly into your preparation.
4) Beat vigorously with a whisk and add the fresh milk in two portions. Beat well to obtain a light paste.
5) Leave your dough to rest for 1 hour, covering your bowl. Note that the batter may thicken. When ready to use, dilute with a little milk or water).
6) Cooking: Put a small knob of butter or oil in a frying pan and heat well.
7) Pour a small ladle of batter and shake your pan to evenly distribute your pancake batter. Leave to brown and turn with a spatula… do not hesitate to grease your pan with a little butter for each pancake, it’s even better!…