Back to Top
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° and coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom of the dish with 1/2 cup of salsa and place the chicken on top.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken and pour remaining salsa on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake an additional 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top each chicken breast with a dollop of sour cream and some green onions.