1 recipe photo
“Delicious as a snack or as an accompaniment to dinner. I had it at a party, and had to play with the recipe until I could duplicate it. Great “comfort food””
- 1 loaf bread dough (frozen or made from scratch, I use bread machine)
- 1⁄4cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 large bermuda onion, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Sauté onions in butter until limp and transparent, but not quite brown.
- Set aside.
- After dough has risen, roll out into rectangle, approx 18×22.
- Add Parmesan cheese and parsley to onion mixture and stir to combine well.
- Spread mixture over rolled out dough, to within 1 inch of edges.
- Roll up, jelly roll style, moistening edge to seal.
- Place seam side down, and bake at 350°F for approx 45 minutes.
As you already know, the key to success is simplicity and satisfaction with your diet. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five.
Each ebook contains 30 recipes. Every recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and has up to 5 grams of net carbs. That means you can have seconds of any meal and you’ll still be within your daily carb limit!
If you’re ready to invest a small amount of money to get your precious time and pleasure back, be sure to check it out.