- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies SAVE $
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel (from 2 large oranges)
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon orange-flavored liqueur or 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons whipping (heavy) cream
- 2 drops orange food color (or 2 drops yellow and 1 drop red food color)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
Heat oven to 350°F. Press cookie dough evenly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. (If dough is sticky, use floured fingers.) Sprinkle evenly with orange peel.
2 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, marmalade and liqueur with electric mixer on medium-high speed about 1 minute or until well blended. Add eggs; beat about 2 minutes or until well blended and mixture is creamy. Spread evenly in crust.
3 Bake 29 to 36 minutes or until crust is golden brown and center is set. Cool 1 hour.
4 In small microwavable bowl, microwave whipping cream and food color uncovered on High about 30 seconds or just until boiling. Add butter and baking chips; stir until chips are melted. Spread mixture evenly over bars. Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or until chilled and firm.
5 To serve, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows, using thin, sharp knife and wiping blade occasionally. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert squares.