• 1 package (14oz.) Oreo Cookies (regular or double stuffed)
• 3/4 stick butter, melted • 2 (8oz.) containers of Cool Whip
• 1 (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
• 1 (5.9oz.) package chocolate instant pudding
• 2 3/4 cup milk
Use a food processor or your hands to crush the whole container of Oreos.
Set one cup of the crushed Oreos aside. Mix the rest with the melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan to make a crust.no-bake-oreo
Use a hand mixer to combine 1 container of Cool Whip with the cream cheese and sugar. Next, spread it across the Oreo crust.
Whisk milk and instant pudding for 2 minutes. Then let it sit for 5 minutes. Spread it over the whip cream/sugar mixture.
Top with the remaining Cool Whip, the sprinkle with the cup of crushed Oreos that was previously set aside.