Review 2 :
I made this and took it to my husband’s office and the guys went crazy asking their wives for the recipe! I used 2 small boxes of chocolate pudding mixed with 3 cups of milk and a teaspoon of vanilla for the pudding layer. For the cookie crust, I crushed the cookies finely and used the bite size pieces for the filling. Very, very delicious !
Preparation time: 15min
Total duration: 1h50min
– 1 can (4 servings) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
– 1 1/2 cups of milk
– 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ triple chocolate fudge cake mix
– 20 Oreo™ chocolate cream sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 1/2 cups)
– 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1 8 oz. container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom and sides of a 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat dry pudding mix and milk with a whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in cake mix and 1 cup of crushed cookies until combined. Spread dough evenly in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan, about 1 hour.
4. Spoon whipped topping evenly over top of cooled cake. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies. Store covered in refrigerator.