Back to Top
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a 9×13-inch baking dish and sprinkle with seasoning mix. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place butter on top of chicken and bake until chicken is cooked through, 16-18 minutes, stirring chicken halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!