- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt and baking soda in a food processor and pulse the ingredients together.
- Add in eggs, oil, honey and vinegar and pulse.
- Pour batter into a greased 7.5″ x 3.5″ non-stick loaf pan (or line with parchment paper.)
- Bake at 350° F for about 40 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
- Recipe from Elana’s Pantry.
As you already know, the key to success is simplicity and satisfaction with your diet. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five.
Each ebook contains 30 recipes. Every recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and has up to 5 grams of net carbs. That means you can have seconds of any meal and you’ll still be within your daily carb limit!
If you’re ready to invest a small amount of money to get your precious time and pleasure back, be sure to check it out.