1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders boneless skinless
1/2 cup white flour
Salt and Pepper
6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 cup Panko
2/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
1. Trim the fat from the tenders. Set out three bowls. Fill one with the white flour, about ¼ teaspoon pepper, & about ½ teaspoon salt. Stir. Fill the next bowl with the olive oil or butter and minced garlic. Stir.
Place the basil, paprika, Panko, and parmesan cheese in the last. Stir.
2. Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
3. Place the tenders in the basket of the air fryer.
4. Cook at 400 degrees for 9 minutes and then flip the tenders and cook for another 8-9 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
5. Remove and enjoy immediately with the dipping sauce!