Parmesan Crusted Chicken with a tender juicy chicken breast inside has a crispy crunchy covering. No one will ever believe it’s bread, not fried! On their own, these are nice eaten and make a great sandwich!
• About 940g=2lbs.Of skinless chicken breasts, I removed the bones.
• 2 C.Of Shredded -Parmesan- Cheese.
• Salted Butter, about a stick and half.
• one large Egg.
• 1 T.Of water.
• 3 t.Of -extra virgin- Olive Oil.
• 1 t.Of Minced Garlic.
• 1/2 t.Of Salt.
• 1/2 t.Of Black Pepper.
• Step 1- Halve and pound each breast to about 1/2“inch thick
• Step 2- Beat a large egg with warm water until incorporated.
• Step 3- Add the minced garlic, sea salt, and black pepper to the mixture and whisk.
• Step 4- Place the parmesan cheese in another large bowl.
Make sure that each chicken piece is wrapped in an egg mixture.
Allow a free trickle of the excess egg.
• Step 5- Put the parmesan in it. With more parmesan, scatter on top.
• Step 6- Press on the other side gently and then repeat and turn it. Shakes off excess. Repeat with chicken leftovers.
• Step 7- In a big skillet, set the butter and oil over high heat.
• Step 8- Place the chicken and then move after 3 minutes when the sides turn brown.
• Step 9- Push with a spatula softly, then turn over and do not move it again until browned.
• Step 10- Then push it softly to the stinky dish with a spatula.
HONESTLY, I LIKE TO SERVE IT NORMALLY WITH A HOT SIDE-SAUSE, IT THE SECRET OF MY DELICIOUS CRUSTED CHICKEN IT GIVES IT AN UNBELIEVABLE TASTE!!!