- A short baking layer
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar tightly packed
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Layer cheesecake
- 2 cans (8 ounces) soft cream cheese
- Half a cup of sugar
- Half a cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Layer pecan pie
- A cup of brown sugar, strongly packed
- Half a cup of light corn syrup
- A cup of melted and slightly cooled butter
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cups pecans
How To Make Pecan Cheesecake Squares
Preheat oven to 350.
A short baking layer
In a medium bowl, combine flour and 3/4 cup brown sugar. Using a pastry mixer, chop the butter until the mixture is like coarse crumb. Stir in 1/2 cup pecan nuts.
Squeeze the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9 ” x 13 ” greased baking tray, bake for 10 minutes; Removing from oven also permit cooled a little , about 11 min .
Place the cream cheese in a stand mixer bowl equipped with a beater attachment, and beat on medium speed until smooth. Whisk the sugar. Add milk and 2 teaspoons of vanilla, and beat until blended. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the cooled shortbread layer. Bake for 15 minutes, take it out of the oven and let it cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
Layer pecan pie
In a medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup remaining brown sugar, corn syrup, and melted butter. Gently add eggs, salt and remaining vanilla spoon while stirring. Stir in 1 1/2 cups pecans. Pour pecan blending on cooled cheesecake.
Baking about 35-40 minutes, and the pecan pie layer is a rich brown color.