• 1 1/2 lb thin slices of fondue beef
• 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil
• 8 oz white mushrooms, thinly sliced
• 1 large onion, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup chicken broth
• 2 large spoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 cup grated provolone or mozzarella cheese
• 4 submarine buns of 23 cm
• Iceberg lettuce, minced to taste
• Salt and pepper
Put the grill at the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to broiler.
In a great skillet over top heat, roan the meat in the oil, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Salt and pepper. Reserve on a plate.
In the same skillet, brown the mushrooms and onion. Add more oil as needed. Salt and pepper. Return the meat to the pan. Add the broth, sauce and mix well . Adjust seasoning . Sprinkle with cheese and let it melt.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Open the breads and place them flat on a baking sheet. Toast the buns in the oven on every part .
Place each loaf on a plate. Top with lettuce and top with meat mixture.
Drizzle with the cooking juices . ENJOY !!