1 package (18.25 ounce size) lemon cake mix
1 package (3 ounce size) instant lemon pudding mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
4 drops pink or red food coloring, optional
1 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour one 10-inch tube pan or bundt pan.
2. Combine the cake mix, lemon pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, 1/2 cup lemon concentrate and the milk. Mix until smooth. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes to 1 hour. If your oven runs hot be sure to adjust accordingly!
4. Remove from oven and prick cake all over with a fork. Immediately pour lemonade glaze over top of cake.
5. Let cake stand in pan until almost cool.
6. Combine the thawed frozen lemonade and the white sugar. Mix thoroughly and pour over still warm cake.
If you love this recipe please enjoy and share!