- 2 teaspoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 10-ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups purchased chipotle salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mexican-style four-cheese mix or pizza cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Position rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 400°F. Sprinkle cornmeal on baking sheet. Unroll dough onto sheet, forming 10×15-inch rectangle.
Mix salsa, oil and chili powder in small bowl. Toss cheese and cilantro in medium bowl. Spoon salsa mixture over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake pizza until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbling, about 15 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.