- 2-3lb Chuck Steak
- 6 C Beef Broth
- 2 C Small Potatoes (Cut in halves)
- 1 C Green beans
- 2 C Carrots (Cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 C Portabella Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 1 C Yellow Onions (Sliced)
- 3 Garlic Bulbs (Minced)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 tsp Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Basil, Rosemary, Celery Salt, Garlic & Onion Powder
- 1 T Oil
1. Heat oil over high heat in a deep pot.
2. Season meat with half your seasonings.
3. Brown meat on all sides. Remove from pot and set aside.
4. Lower heat to medium-high. Add garlic and onions. Cook until fragrant for 2 minutes.
5. Add broth and bay leaf. Bring to boil.
6. Add meat to pot. Cover and cook for 2-3 hours.
7. Last hour of cooking, add remaining vegetables. Total Cooking time should range from 4-6 hours or until tender.