8 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 celery ribs, sliced
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1. Place diced cooked potatoes in a large bowl.
2. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper in another bowl.
3. Add this mixture to the potatoes.
4. Add celery and onions, mix well.
5. Stir in chopped eggs.
6. Sprinkle paprika on top before serving.