- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon herbs de provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked
- freshly grated parmesan, to garnish
- fresh sage, julienne, to garnish
- Heat oil and butter in a sauce pan with minced garlic and cook until lightly golden and fragrant.
- Whisk in cream, pumpkin and spices and let simmer until thoroughly heated and smooth.
- Toss with cooked pasta, garnish with parmesan and sage.