- 1/2 pound cooked roast beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 large beef bouillon cube
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (13.25-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 12 ounces egg noodles, cooked
How to Make It
Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in soup and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream, and serve over noodles.
As you already know, the key to success is simplicity and satisfaction with your diet. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five.
Each ebook contains 30 recipes. Every recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and has up to 5 grams of net carbs. That means you can have seconds of any meal and you’ll still be within your daily carb limit!
If you’re ready to invest a small amount of money to get your precious time and pleasure back, be sure to check it out.