- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French bread
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Slice bread almost whole way through being careful to still leave it connected at bottom of loaf.
- Put bread on a sheet of aluminun foil large enough to fold up around the loaf.
- Melt butter, add the remaining ingredients to the melted butter and mix.
- Spread this mix in the slices in the bread.
- I use a tablespoon and put one spoonful between each slice.
- There will be a little of the butter mix left, I usually pour this over the top of the bread.
- Wrap aluminun foil up around sides of loaf, leaving the top exposed.
- Cook for 10 minute on 350, this is just long enough to make the top and bottom crispy and warm the bread up.