Back to Top
- 2/3 cup dry buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons ranch mix
- Place dry buttermilk, 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, onion flakes, 1 teaspoon dill, pepper, chives and paprika in the bowl of food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are finely chopped and combined.
- Transfer mixture to an air-tight container and mix in remaining parsley and dill until incorporated.
- Dry mix is complete and can be used in place of ranch seasoning packets. (3 tablespoons is equivalent to 1 packet.)
- For ranch dressing: in a large bowl, combine 3 tablespoons dry mix with buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise and greek yogurt.
- Whisk together until smooth, then refrigerate 20 minutes before serving.