Did I mention that raspberries are my favorite fruits? I love them fresh, in any state and in any combination. A raspberry ice cream or a raspberry tart makes my day! But now let’s put these goodies aside and focus on these amazing muffins with raspberries. They have a bit of sour taste and they keep the delicate aroma of these berries.
- 250g raspberries
- 100g sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 eggs
- 100g butter (room temperature)
- 250g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients except raspberries with a standing mixer. If you do not have one, mix dried ingredients and wet ingredients separately, then pour dried ingredients into the wet ones and mix all together.
- Add raspberries and mix gently.
- Butter 13 cupcake silicone cases.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each case.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180ºC for 30-40 minutes.