- 1 300g bag Oreo sandwich cookies (with filling), about 25
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 12-15 large peanut butter cups
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream 35%
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups chopped
- whipped cream if desired
CrustIn a food processor, combine cookies, peanut butter and butter and process until smooth and combined.
Press into the bottom of a 9″ Springform, top with a single layer of large peanut butter cups and set aside.
CheesecakeIn a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in ¼ cup warm water. Set aside to cool slightly.
Combine chocolate chips and canola oil and melt in the microwave in 20 second intervals on high, stirring each time. Set aside to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a stand mixer until smooth. Add peanut butter, sugar, melted chocolate, gelatin mixture, and beat until smooth and combined. Add cream and beat on high until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes. Stir in mini peanut butter cups.
Pour cheesecake mixture over crust, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4-6 hours or overnight. Remove outside ring from pan, slice, garnish if desired, and serve.