2 box instant vanilla pudding/pie filling (regular size, not the large box)
3 c milk
1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
1 large container of whipped topping
1 box vanilla wafers
1. Combine the pudding with the milk and mix together for approximately 2 minutes.
2. Gradually fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
3. Gradually fold in the whipped topping.
4. Slice bananas into 1/4 inch thickness.
5. Layer a 9 x 13 dish with the vanilla wafers; then the pudding mixture; and then the banana slices. Then repeat for the 2nd layer. You can crush up the remaining vanilla wafers and scatter on the top if you like.
6. Let refrigerate for several hours. Overnite is better, but I have made this early in the morning for a pot-luck at work, and it’s great at lunch.