- ½ cup boneless, skinless canned salmon, flaked (2½ ounces)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Carapelli Firenze Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 17 Fl Oz$7.49 for 1 itemThru 02/24
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- 1 teaspoon minced red onion, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon rinsed and chopped capers
- ½ cup watercress, tough stems removed
- 1 ounce small whole-grain crackers, (about 16)
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, such as bell peppers and carrots, cut into sticks
- 1 cup mixed grapes
- Combine salmon, oil, lemon juice, olives, red onion, parsley and capers in a small bowl.
- Pack the salmon salad, watercress and crackers in one medium container.
- Fill another medium container with vegetables and grapes.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate the salad (Step 1) for up to 2 days.