- 1 refrigerated puff pastry sheet
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups green lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup cocktail tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing or sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet. Add taco seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, and water and simmer until water has reduced.
- Add 1 cup of cheddar cheese to the beef mixture and stir well.
- Roll puff pastry out onto prepared sheet pan and pierce with a fork in several places. Roll edges slightly around entire pastry to create a crust.
- Spoon beef mixture onto puff pastry and spread evenly over the pastry. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove and cool for 10 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, olives, tomatoes, and remaining cheese, along with any additional toppings. Drizzle sour cream or ranch on top and serve up warm!