- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 packets Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 cup hot Water
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- Combine all pattie ingredients in a large bowl and massage with your hands until ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties on both sides until no longer pink.
- Lower temperature to low.
- Whisk together gravy mix and water until well blended.
- Whisk in ketchup and Worcestershire and pour over patties in skillet.
- Allow to simmer until gravy warms and thickens.
For the best results use lean ground beef. Also, to make this recipe a bit more from scratch, consider making your own homemade beef gravy.