- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 block (32 ounces) Velveeta cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) tomato soup
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, drained
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- jalapeno peppers, for garnish
- tomatoes, for garnish
- tortilla chips, for dipping
In a large skillet, brown ground beef and ground sausage over medium heat until browned (no pink remaining).
Drain the meat, and then season it with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt.
Decrease the heat to medium-low.
Add the Velveeta, cream cheese, cheddar cheese soup, cream of chicken soup, tomato soup, diced tomatoes, and chili beans to the skillet with the seasoned beef.
Cook on medium-low for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with parsley, jalapenos, and tomatoes.
Serve warm with tortilla chips.