Back to Top
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can sloppy Joe sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 lb farfalle pasta
- 8 oz cream cheese, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large pot or dutch oven, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Drain excess grease, add onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add sloppy Joe sauce, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, and water. Bring to a boil, then add pasta, and stir to combine.
- Cover, reduce heat, and let simmer until pasta is al dente, about 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the cheddar.
- Once melted, transfer to a 9×13-inch baking dish and top with remaining cheddar.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese has melted, 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!