- 3 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Cup French’s® Tomato Ketchup
- 2/3 Cups water
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup molasses
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
Spray inside of slow cooker with no stick cooking spray.
Place beans, onion and bacon in slow cooker.
Mix ketchup, water, brown sugar, molasses and spices in small bowl until blended.
Pour over bean mixture; stir to coat.
Cook 4 hours on LOW.
Stir before serving.