- 1 1/2 pounds Crimini mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
In a 3-qt slow cooker, combine mushrooms, garlic, oregano, thyme, and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper, and stir in butter and white wine.
Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours (or high heat for 1-2 hours). Stir in half and half during last 30 minutes of cooking time.
Garnish with fresh parsley before serving, if desired. Enjoy!