Back to Top
- 1 (20 oz.) package shredded hash browns
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated, divided
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Lightly grease your slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Spread half of hash browns out on the bottom of slow cooker and top with half of browned sausage, onion and peppers.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese on top of the veggies, then repeat with another layer of potatoes, sausage, onions and peppers.
- Evenly sprinkle remaining cheese over everything.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl, then add in Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over everything in the slow cooker, then cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours, or low for 8-9 hours.
- Serve warm and enjoy!