- 1 (15.25 oz) box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 30 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
- Chocolate fudge sauce, for garnish
Coat a 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat cake mix, water, eggs, ½ cup peanut butter, and ⅓ cup softened butter with a hand mixer until well combined. Pour cake batter into slow cooker, cover with lid and cook on High for 2-3 hours. Check after 90 minutes for doneness.
Carefully remove pot from slow cooker and set on a cooling rack for 15 minutes.
Prepare glaze. Mix ¼ cup creamy peanut butter with 1 cup powdered sugar and ¼ cup milk. Stir until creamy. Spread evenly over top of cake. Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups over top of frosting and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Enjoy!