- 1 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup canned sweet corn drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup long grain converted* white rice rinsed
- 1 cup jarred tomato salsa mild or spicy depending on your tastes
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder or taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large flour tortillas
- shredded cheese, additional salsa, sour cream, cilantro for serving as desired
In a 2.5-4 quart slow cooker, add beans, corn, water, rice (rinse well first!), salsa, chili powder and salt. Stir to combine.
Cook on low for 2 hours or just until rice is tender.
Serve in flour tortillas with additional toppings as desired.