- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large apples peel and diced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8-10 large graham crackers
- 8 oz package cream cheese 1 8 oz package
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered icing sugar
- 2 cups plus 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup
- 6-8 mini Snickers bars
In a medium pan, melt butter. Add apples and brown sugar and cook for 8-10 minutes, until softened. Set aside to cool completely (refrigerate if necessary).
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add peanut butter and sugar and beat until smooth. Add whipped cream and mix on low speed until combined.
Line an 8×8″ pan with half of the graham crackers so that the bottom is covered in a single layer. Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture, drizzle with half of the caramel, and top with half of the cooled apples. Repeat layers one more time using remaining ingredients (except for the extra 2 cups whipped cream and Snickers bars).
Top with whipped cream and Snickers bars and refrigerate at least 6 hours or until graham crackers are softened. Serve with additional caramel sauce if desired.