Softest Ever Bread Machine Bread
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package bread machine yeast
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine.
- Let the yeast dissolve and foam for 10 minutes.
- Add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast.
- Select Basic or White Bread setting, and press Start.
- You can also use the dough cycle of your bread maker and then place in a greased loaf pan; punch down and let rise again and then bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until done.
As you already know, the key to success is simplicity and satisfaction with your diet. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five.
Each ebook contains 30 recipes. Every recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and has up to 5 grams of net carbs. That means you can have seconds of any meal and you’ll still be within your daily carb limit!
If you’re ready to invest a small amount of money to get your precious time and pleasure back, be sure to check it out.