A fresh way to start celebrating The Holiday Season and travel to the warmth of Latin America for Christmas
- 1kg filleted and skinned sea bass chopped into small chunks
- Juice of 10 limes
- 3 big fresh plum tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 cup (125gr) cashew nuts
- 1 scotch bonnet finely chopped (no seeds!)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped.
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup (125gr) onion finely chopped
- Mix the sea bass with the limejuice, onion, chilli and salt and leave to rest covered and refrigerated overnight.
- When ready to serve, drain most of the limejuice from the fish mix leaving no more than ¼ cup of it in the bowl.
- Mix in all other ingredients and add salt if necessary.
- Serve with fried green plantain or crackers.