Back to Top
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Cut leaves from around the cauliflower, and cut out the center core to create a flat surface for cauliflower to balance, making sure to leave the head intact.
- Rub vegetable oil over cauliflower and season generously with salt. Transfer to a baking sheet or pie dish and roast for 45 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, grainy mustard, chili powder and cumin in a small bowl. Set aside until cauliflower finishes baking.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and brush olive oil mustard mixture all over. Let rest 5 minutes, so the mixture can soak into the surface.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro or other herbs, then cut into four pieces and serve hot.