Back to Top
- 2 Good quality steaks
- 1 lb. Shrimp peeled, cleaned, and deveined
- 1 lb. Asparagus spears with the woody part removed
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 2 tsp. Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano
- 1 Box Linguini pasta
For the pesto sauce:
- 4 C. Fresh basil leaves
- ¼ C. Olive oil + more as needed
- ⅓ C. Pine nuts
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 C. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Cook the linguini in a pot of boiling water to your liking, and drain well.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the steak seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, until done to your liking. Remove, and allow the steak to rest while you prepare the shrimp.
- Add the butter to the skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the shrimp with some salt. Cook until done, and remove from the skillet to set aside.
- Place the asparagus in the skillet, turn the heat down to medium, place the lid on, and cook until becoming tender. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the ingredients for the pesto sauce until smooth.
- Add the sauce to the noodles and toss to combine well.
- Top each serving of noodles with some sliced steak, shrimp, and asparagus spears.