A very healthy food and extremely easy to make.
- 400g or 4 slices of frozen salmon
- 2 carrots
- 1 potato
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 hand of green beans
- 1/2 broccoli
- black pepper
- olive oil
- grated cheese (optional)
- Peel the potatoes and the carrots.
- Cut the broccoli, green beans, potatoes and carrots in smaller slices
- Steam all the vegetables and the salmon. I have a steamer with 3 levels, so I put the frozen salmon on a layer and the vegetables on another.
- I steam it for 40 min if I use 2 levels.
- Serve it with few drops of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle some cheese when the vegetables are still hot.