WHAT YOU NEED :
– Crescent rolls: 2 cans (biscuits are also fine)
– Cheese (as desired)
– Bacon: 12oz or 16oz package (cooked)
– Flour for dusting (if desired)
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. To start with, preaheat the oven to 375 degrees, then spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. And please lightly flour your work surface.
2. Immediately unroll one can of crescent rolls (or 1/2 can of biscuits) on your work surface. Always remember to press the seams together and lightly press & stretch a little into a nice rectangle using your hands or a rolling pin (I prefer hands personally).
3. You’ll want to add a layer of cheese, then add a layer of bacon.
4. Make sure to unroll the remaining can of crescent rolls on top & press all the seems together both on top and all around.
5. You can then slice into squares Using a pizza cutter or a knife.
6. At this point, place on a Baking Sheet so the squares are touching.
7. Then bake until the top of the crescent rolls are lightly browned, it takes around 12 to 15 minutes. Finally, remove from the oven & cool on a wire rack for 3-5 minutes & ENJOY !!!