Back to Top
- 1 large loaf ciabatta bread
- 1/2 (1 stick) butter, chopped, at room temperature
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut bread into thick slices without cutting all the way through. Leave above 1/2-inch uncut at the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, stir together butter, garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stuff filling into the bread slices evenly. Filling might seem to be too much, but use it all!
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking until outside is lightly golden brown, about 5 minutes. Enjoy!