° One box of giant shells
° 2 cups grated carrots
° 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
° 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
° 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
° 600 grams of ricotta cheese
° 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
° Tomato Pastine can (796 ml)
° 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil
° 1/2 Thai pepper or 1/4 teaspoon. Sambal Ulik (optional)
° 1/2 tsp. Elm Garden Mix (Ingredients: Garlic, Parsley, Onion, °Rosemary, Salt, Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Lovage, Chives, Lavender, Monarda, Sea Salt) / Alternatively, use Provence herbs or basil pesto
° 1 tablespoon crushed garlic flowers or 1 to 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
° Fresh pepper
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook about 20 shells until fully cooked (see cooking instructions on the pasta tray). Void, rinsing with cold water, & drain again. Set shells apart on a damp cloth.
2. In a bowl, mix the ricotta, parmesan, garlic flower, parsley, garden mix, spinach, carrots and pepper. Sit aside.
3. In a food processor, mix the dried tomatoes, cane tomatoes, pepper and hot pepper. Even a smooth blend. Sit aside.
4. Pour the tomato sauce into the bottom of an oven dish. Sit aside.
5. Top the crusts with ricotta mixture. Put a small amount of the mixture in each shell with a spoon. Place the stuffed crust on the plate that contains the tomato sauce.
6. Put a little grated cheddar cheese on each crust.
7. Cover the plate with aluminum foil or a lid – bake at 350 F (180 C) for 25 to 30 minutes.