8 oz can buttermilk biscuits
1/2 c granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 c cooking oil
1. Heat cooking oil in a small skillet
2. In a shallow dish, mix sugar and cinnamon well.
3. Seperate biscuits and cut 1″ hole in the center with a cookie cutter (we use a water bottle lid). Save cut out holes for cooking
4. Drop 3 or 4 biscuits into hot oil and cook until golden brown. Flip them over and cook opposite side. Do the same thing with the holes.
5. Remove from oil and dredge in the sugar mixture and put on a seperate plate to cool.
6. Note: You could also coat with powdered sugar.