Back to Top
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 14- oz can chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 14-oz can diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1 14- oz can corn, not drained
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp all-purpose seasoning
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese for topping
- Diced cherry tomatoes for topping
- In a large stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, potatoes, and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Stir in chicken broth. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, until potatoes and carrots are soft.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, corn, and seasonings. Heat for another 10-15, until mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat and add all but 2 tablespoons of the evaporated milk. Mix remaining evaporated milk with cornstarch and stir until combined. Pour into the stew, stirring to mix. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Top with fresh diced cherry tomatoes & a little shredded Parmesan cheese.