- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans corn, drained ( use type with diced peppers)
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese ( chive and onion flavor)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
Cook onions and ground beef in large saute pan until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, water and corn to beef mixture in pan; cook 1-2 minutes.
Add cream cheese and cheddar; cook until it heated through and cheese melts.
Serve over noodles or toss with noodles.