- 1 pkg 5 ounce instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 can 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 container 12 ounce frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pkg 16 ounce vanilla wafers
- 14 bananas sliced
In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes.
Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl.
Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 329 calories; protein 4.2g; carbohydrates 56.9g; fat 9.6g; cholesterol 8.6mg; sodium 205.2mg.