- 1 pound beef tenderloin
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoon Castelvetrano olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- 1 large bowl good kettle-style potato chips
- Place beef in freezer for 45 minutes to an hour until firm but not frozen through.
- Meanwhile, whisk egg yolk, lemon juice and Dijon together in a large bowl.
- Remove the beef from the freezer and finely dice it into ¼” pieces. Add to the large bowl along with the remaining ingredients (except the potato chips). Stir gently to coat.
- Place tartare onto a large serving platter and serve with chips.