- 3 cups potatoes, peeled, boiled and cut into cubes when cool, approx. 1 lb.
- 4 tablespoons Kerrygold butter
- 4 tablespoons Gold Medal flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Morton salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. Hillshire Farms Beef Smoked Sausage
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick paprika
Peel and boil potatoes. When soft, drain and cut into cubes.
Cut Beef Smoked Sausage into chunks.
Add potatoes and beef in a 2 qt. casserole dish and slightly toss to mix.
To make sauce: add butter to saucepan and melt. Add flour and stir until smooth. Add milk, salt, pepper and Velveeta cheese and heat over medium heat. Stir and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
Pour over potatoes and meat.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese and paprika on top.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 – 45 minutes until golden brown on top.