- 2 tubes of crescent roll dough
- 1 cup Nutella
- confectioners’ sugar to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly dust a work surface with flour.
- Working with half of the dough at time, roll your crescent roll dough out onto a large cutting work surface, to about ⅛-inch thickness.
- Using a cookie cuter or a glass, cut the dough into 6-8 3-inch round skins (or size that you want)
- *You can reroll the dough-scraps into 1 or 2 more skin.
- In the center of each skins, add about 1 tablespoonful of nutella.
- With fingertip brush water on the edge of the skin and fold in half and pressing it hard with your fingertips to make sure the skins stick together well.
- Crimp the edges of the skins with a fork and Voila! You’ve just made your own ravioli. Way cool, right?
- Place the stuffed ravioli on the prepared baking sheet a couple of inches apart (2 at least)
- Brush them with olive oil evenly so that the raviolis would get crispy.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown, sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar on top of each ravioli.
- Let cool for a few minutes before transfering onto a serving platter.